Monday, April 2, 2012

The Truth Comes Out

Everyone finally has found out that Darcy has paid Wickham the money to marry Lydia. Now that the truth is out I am sure that Elizabeth has started to change her perspective on him. I have always known that he was a great man and he has shown this by being the hero of the Bennet family. Darcy and I have arrived at the Bennet  home and Mrs. Bennet has been coming on very strong with me. I hope I am able to spend time with Jane soon as Darcy and I wish to dine at Longbourn soon.

2 comments:

  1. You were right to say my feelings were changing for Darcy. Not only am I grateful for him, I wish to marry him. I'm sorry for my mother's eccentric actions. Please come visit anytime, I'm sure Jane would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Bingley:
    I want to start by apologizing for trying to separate you and Jane. If you thought of her like I think of Elizabeth, I understand why you two had to be together. We are both going to be married,I hope we visit often. I did pay off Wickham's debts, but it is not a big deal. I do not expect anything in return. It was just something standing between Lizzy and I, but nothing more. You are welcome to visit us in Pemberley when ever you'd like.

    ReplyDelete